Biogut 250 : Each Capsule Contains Saccharomyces boulardii 250 mg (Eq.to 5 billion CFU).
Biogut 500 : Each Capsule Contains Saccharomyces boulardii 500 mg (Eq.to 10 billion CFU).
It is indicated : 1. Prevention of diarrhoea associated with antibiotics
2. Reduction in symptoms of acute diarrhea
3. Prevention of traveler's diarrhea
4. Treating diarrhea in infants
5. Prevention of HIV associated diarrhea
6. Preventing recurring intestinal disease caused by a bacterium called Clostridium difficile
7. Reducing side effects of treatment for the ulcer - causing bacterium Helicobacter pylori
8. Treating diarrhea in Crohn's disease
9. Treating diarrhea in Ulcerative colitis
10.Treating diarrhea in Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Dosage and administration : Adult : For diarrhea associated with the use of antibiotics : 250-500 mg of Saccharomyces boulardii two to four times a day. For diarrhea caused by Clostridium difficile : 1 gram of Saccharomyces boulardii daily for 4 weeks along with antibiotic treatment. For reduction in symptoms of acute diarrhea : 250 mg of Saccharomyces boulardii twice a day for 5 days.
Use in pregnancy and lactation : There is no available information about the safety of taking Saccharomyces boulardii in pregnancy and lactation. If needed during pregnancy and lactation consult the registered physician.
Biogut 250 : Each box contains 5x4=20 capsules in Alu-Alu blister pack.
Biogut 500 : Each box contains 5x4=20 capsules in Alu-Alu blister pack.